View the Quest Rate Card
7 000 COPIES ARE PRINTED QUARTERLY AND SENT BY POST TO:
- 5 140 schools in nine provinces that offer mathematics and physical science
- 234 public libraries nationally
- 26 public universities
- 56 university libraries
- 21 private schools
- 138 subscribers
- 25 embassies/high commissions/consulates
- 19 science centres in the SAASTEC network
- 11 government departments
2 000 COPIES ARE DISTRIBUTED AT EVENTS SUCH AS:
- Sci-Fest Africa – Grahamstown
- Ending International Science Festival – Polokwane and Zeerust
- Science Beyond Borders – Thoyandou and Kimberley
- Sasol-Techno-X – Secunda and Sasolburg
- Eduweek – Johannesburg
- National Science Week – South Africa
Contact the Advertiser
PO Box 71308
Tel: +27 11 463 7940
Mobile: +27 82 881 3454
Quest Online Advertising Policy
- All Quest online advertisements are independent from editorial decisions. Quest does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in Quest publications. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
- Quest reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand and beliefs of Quest or is inappropriate to the content held on the Quest network.
- Quest will not accept advertising for products or services publicly known to be harmful to the environment.
- Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading, and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed e.g. ” This product cures XYZ disease!” Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork.
- All artwork and copy submitted by Advertisers and Sponsors will be edited to fit the design aesthetic to match Quest’s overall look and feel and tone in accordance with the Publisher (ASSAf).
- Once an advertisement has been published online or in print, it can be withdrawn from the site at any time if the Publisher requests its removal without any refund.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers, and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- By advertising through Quest website, backers/sponsors/donors understand that they are backing the magazine on their own free will and without any malicious intent.
- Should it be revealed that an advertiser violates Quest’s advertising policy and beliefs, Quest will not issue any refund or incur any transactional costs for reverse charges towards the said backer/sponsor.
- Advertising complaints policy: Please send any complaints about advertising to email@example.com